This fundraiser is so easy to implement at your church, small group, or business. Simply take the bottles, have people fill them with money and return to AVA Care.
Funds raised from this campaign through the year help provide valuable services to women facing unintended pregnancy. These services include pregnancy testing, client advocacy, and an ultrasound – services that can empower a woman to carry her baby to term. It’s easy –
- Pick up bottles and distribute them to your congregation.
- Fill bottles with checks, cash, and change.
- Collect bottles and deliver them to AVA Care.
- We count the money and let you know how much money your church raised. If you can’t pick up or deliver them, we’ll take care of that too.
There are several campaigns throughout the year. Choose the one that is the best fit for your church’s schedule:
- Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (January 20, 2019)
- Mother’s Day
- Grandparent’s Day
- End of year (November-December)
- Time frame of your choice
If you would like to learn more about how your church or group can participate, contact Susan at 540.434.0685 or CFL@avacareforyou.org.