THREE is a confidential abortion recovery program designed for individuals who have experienced an abortion in their past. This free study is offered on an individual basis or as a group study. Separate groups are available for men and women. THREE can help heal the heartbreak of abortion and offer hope for the future.
Surrendering the Secret is a study designed to bring women together who understand the need for seeking peace with their past abortion(s). This program provides a supportive and confidential environment that facilitates healing and restoration, bringing a sense of hope and purpose for the future. For more information visit surrenderingthesecret.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the study? Group studies are offered throughout the year. The study is also offered on an individual basis for those unable to attend the scheduled group studies.
- Who leads the study? The study is led by those who are sensitive to your situation, and with understanding, walk alongside of you through the journey of healing and renewal.
- How long does the study last? Each study lasts 9 weeks.
- Can I get more info anonymously? Yes. You may receive more information about the program and other helpful resources, without revealing your identity, by contacting the program director at email@example.com or by calling 540.434.0685.
- Where is the study located? Please contact the program director at the phone number or email above to find a study near you.
For more information or to register for the next study, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540.434.0685.